The Practice and Improvement of Attributive Clauses
1. The exact year _____Angela and her family spent together in China was 2008.
2. I shall never forget the years _____ I lived in the country with the farmers, _____ has a good effect on my life.
3. Many countries are now setting up national parks______ animals and plants can be protected.
4. This is the national park _______they talked about in the office yesterday.
5. The reason _______Tom has made great progress is ______ he put his heart into study.
6. The reason _____he gave us is quite reasonable.
7. The book tells stories of the earthquake through the eyes of those_____ lives were affected.
8. These houses were sold at such a low price _____people expected.
9. English is a language shared by several diverse cultures, each of _______uses it differently.
10. The naughty boy made a hole in the wall,________ he could see what is happening outside.
11. Sales director is a position ______communication ability is just as important as sales skills.
12. The way _________he explained the sentence to us was not difficult to understand.
1. Marry passed the driving test, that surprised everybody in the office.
2. America is the place where I plant to visit next year.
3. After living in Paris for fifty years, he returned to the small town he grew up as a child.
4. Jim, a professor from Beijing, who is invited to make a speech in our school hall tonight.
5. The present which my parents bought it for my birthday last week is an iphone 6
6. I wish to thank Professor Smith, without his help I would never have got this far.
7. Those who breaks the law shall get punished.
8. He is a man of great experience, with whom much can be learned
2.它被誉为是卫星发射基地（Satellite Launch Center），对此我们感到很自豪。
3.每年来观看火箭发射（the launch of rockets）的游客人数达到上万人
Just come here!―an aerospace town you are dreaming of !
Ladies and gentleman,
I feel very honored to be your guide. _________________
I hope you will have a good time in Longlou.