1. Practice saying some tongue twisters.
2. Listen and number the pictures. Then answer the questions according to what the students hear.
Step 1 Presentation
Everyone wants and needs, to learn how to speak well if we can talk fluently and humorously, we feel we have friendly conversation. Today we will learn to say some tongue twisters and talk about the pictures on the book.
Go through the twisters on the book and ask students to follow.
Deal with the points and talk about the skills of speaking.
Practice the tongue twisters in pairs and then act them out.
Ask the students to listen and member, and then talk about the pictures on the book.
Do the exercises after the pictures and then practice them. Make up short dialogues according to the questions.
1. 你在车上吸烟，售票员对你说：“Smoking isn' t allowed here”。你应该说_______.
A. Don’t worry. B. I didn’t know that.
C. Excuse me. D. Oh, sorry.
2. 在车站上，一位老人对你说 may I ask you to buy a ticket for me” 你应该说_______.
A. can I have a book at the watch B. You are welcome.
C. I'll be glad to do it. D.I don't think I can.
3. 你站在柜台前，售货员对你说：“may I help you?” 你说：_______:
A. Can I have a look at the watch? B. Yes, you may.
C. The watch, please. D. It’s kind of you to help me.
4. 你那者报纸，有人问你 "Anything interesting in the papers? 你应该说：_____
A. Nothing special. B. Very interesting.
C. I have no newspapers D: I' am interested
5. 今天是元旦,以为朋友对你说"happy new year"你应该怎么说：_______ .
A. The New- Year’s in. B. The same to you.
C. I wish you health. D. Many happy returns!
1. D 2.C 3.A 4.A 5.B