文件 high1 unit15.1.doc
标题 Healthy Eating (健康饮食)
Healthy Eating (健康饮食)
pain , in (the) future , be rich in , contain , fat ( n . ) , soft drink , score , scores of , discuss , discussion , at the end ( of )
三会单词和词组： examine , ripe , advise , patient , energy , weight , put on weight , westerner , cause , unhealthy , lose weight , suggestion
1. What can I do for you ? / What was the matter ? / What\'s the trouble ?
2. Does it hurt here ? / It\'s nothing serious . / Let me examine you . / Take this medicine three times a day . / And I advise you not to do …
3. Drink plenty of water and have a good rest . / You\'d better have a good rest . / You\'ll be well soon .
4. Show me your tongue . / Stick out your tongue . / Did you cough much ? / Fortunately , you only have the flu (流感) . / You\'ll have to be hospitalized (住院) .
5. How long have you been like this ? / Well , let\'s see . Open your mouth and say “ah ”. / Keep warm and don\'t catch cold .
1. I\'ve got a pain ( cough , headache , toothache ) . / I don\'t feel well . / There\'s something wrong with … . / This place hurts . / I feel a great pain here . / I feel dizzy (头晕) . / I took some medicine last night , but they didn\'t help . / Doctor , please give me an examination .
2. I\'ve had my temperature taken . I indeed have a fever . / I was hot and cold by turns .
3. I don\'t feel well , doctor . / I hope it won\'t last long . / I don\'t feel like eating anything .
4. I have a sore throat ( 喉咙痛) and my chest hurts . / It started bothering me yesterday afternoon . / I feel hot and feverish . / I\'m aching all over .
5. I\'ve been losing sleep . / My whole body feels weak . / I\'ve lost my voice . / My ears are ringing , and my cheeks burning . / I feel a pain in my left leg .
1. I advise you (not) to do … / you\'d better (not) do … / I suggest that you (should) do … / Why not do … / Why don\'t you do …
2. It\'s better to be absolutely sure , even if it does take a bit more time and trouble .
3. Well , if I were you , I would spend about four days sightseeing in Beijing and two or three days in Shanghai for shopping .
4. Let me give you a bit of advice , if you don\'t mind . Stop smoking or at least cut down on it . Watch your diet and …
5. How / What about doing some shopping here ?
6. I think we\'d better send for a doctor .
7. Well , if you go on the way you have , you\'re only going to make things harder for yourself .
8. Yes , I suppose so . / Yes , I certainly will . / That\'s a good idea . / Yes , but don\'t you think … ?
1. contain 作及物动词是“包含；包括；能容纳，能装入”
Sea water contains salt .
This auditorium will contain 3,000 people .
〖点拨〗(1) contain 和 include 虽然都有“包含”的意思，但 contain 可用于表示包含所含之物的全部或部分，而 include 则只是包含一部分。试对比：
The parcel contained a dictionary . 那包裹里装的是一本字典。
The parcel included a dictionary . 那包裹里也包括了一本字典。
The tour includes a visit to Paris . 这次旅行包括游览巴黎。
The basket contains a variety of fruits . 这篮子装有各种水果。
(2) including 可以作介词连接介词短语。试比较：
Many women were waiting to buy that kind of cloth , including my mother .
Many women were waiting to buy that kind of cloth , my mother included .
可以这样说，include 着重“被包含者只是整体中的一部分”。contain 着重“内有”。
2. advise 作及物动词是“忠告、劝告、建议”
The doctor advised a soft diet . 医生建议进软食。
〖点拨〗(1) advise + doing
He advised getting plenty of sleep and eating good meals .
(2) advise sb to do 建议某人干……。advise sb not to do sth = advise sb against doing 建议某人不要干
The teacher advised us not to read carelessly . = The teacher advised us against careless reading .
对比：The teacher advised our reading carefully . (动名词复合结构)
(3) advise that + 主语 + (should) do
She advised that he spend his holidays in Heinan .
对比：（误）Sharon suggested me to ask Dr Yang for help .
（对）Sharon advised me to ask Dr Yang for help .
（对）Sharon suggested / advised that I should ask Dr Yang for help .
（对）Sharon suggested / advised my asking Dr Yang for help .
（对）I was advised to ask Dr Yang for help by Sharon .
(4) advice 是不可数名词，表达“一条建议”用：a piece / bit / word of advice 。
3. score (比赛的) 得分；（单复数相同）二十
The score at the end of the game was 5 to 4 against the visiting team . 比赛结果为 5 比 4 ， 客队败北。
What\'s the score now ? 现在比分是多少 ？
〖点拨〗(1) scores of 许多，大批
The exhibition has scores of visitors every day .
(2) score 前有数词时，score 用单数，其后的 of 常省略。但在代词或者起定语作用的指示代词及物主掉次前的 of 不能省略。
Three score of them are League members .
Three score of those eggs are his .
She has two score (of) eggs . (这种情况下最好不用 of )
4. discuss 作及物动词是“讨论，议论”。名词形式是 discussion 。
I\'ve something of great importance to discuss with you .
After careful discussion the two parties reached an agreement on this matter .
〖点拨〗(1) discuss 后直接接名词、疑问词 + to do ，不接 about / on 。但discussion 后可以接about 。
（错）We have discussed about the problem .
（对）We have discussed the problem .
（对）We have had a discussion about the problem .
(2) discuss sth with sb 和某人讨论……
We will discuss the changes of our school with them later .
(3) discuss freely 自由讨论，discuss fully / thoroughly 充分讨论，discuss keenly 激烈讨论，under discussion 在讨论中，have a long discussion about / on sth 对……进行长时间的讨论， a heated / hot discussion 热烈的讨论。
5. suggestion 建议
Your suggestion is very helpful .
〖点拨〗(1) 含有suggestion 的主语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句中主句谓语用 should 型虚拟式。
We agree to his suggestion that the book (should) be published once more .
(2) suggestion 的搭配有：make a helpful / timely suggestion 作出有益（适时）的建议。act on / at one\'s suggestion = act on / at the suggestion of sb 按照某人的建议做。
(3) suggestion , advice 和 opinion
advice 多指根据自己的学识和经验提出来的供人参考的意见。suggestion 指为改进工作、解决问题而提出的建议，比 advice 委婉。opinion 是日常用语，指对某事的观点、想法。另外，advice 是不可数名词。
Advice is seldom welcome . (谚语) 忠言逆耳。
In our opinion , these trees must be cut down at once .
We have decided to pay more attention to their suggestions .
1. at the doctor\'s 在诊所
At the doctor\'s you can have your eyesight tested .
2. visit a doctor = see a doctor 看医生，看病，就诊
He had to visit a doctor because of his heart trouble .
3. a piece of bread 一块面包
4. a bit 有点儿（修饰形容词）
These apples are a bit green . 这些苹果有些生。
5. have a good rest 好好休息一下
6. in four hours\' time 四小时后，四小时内
Take two pills now and two more in fours\' time .
They will arrive in two hours\' time .
7. a diet of 一种……的食物
Every person needs water and a diet of healthy foods .
8 . different kinds of 不同种类的
There are different kinds of moon cakes on Mid-Autumn Day .
Different kinds of book ( = Different kinds of books = Books of different kinds ) are on show in the book fair .
9. in calories 以卡来计算
The energy is measured in calories . 这种能量以卡来计算。
10. be asleep 睡者（强调状态）。fall asleep 睡着（强调动作）
11. burn up 烧掉，烧毁；消耗掉。
While you are walking , your body is burning up 100 calories an hour .
If the satellite returns to the earth too fast , it burns up on the way .
The house burned up before the firemen got there .
12. as much as 像……那样多；多达；到达……的程度。as much as 用于不可数的物体，而 as many as 则用于可数的物体。该结构还可以变化为：as much + 不可数名词 + as 或者 as many + 可数名词 + as 的形式。
Here is a bottle of ink . You may use as much as you need .
The average distance of the sun from the earth is as much as 150 million kilometres .
You should rest as much as possible .
In the countries of Black Africa , there are as many as 700 languages .
When working there , she could earn as much as 500 dollars a week .
He is strong enough to carry as much as 200 jin .
13. be considered (to be ) + 名词或者形容词“被认为是……”
14. be rich in 含有大量的；充满
This kind of fish is rich in vitamins A and D .
A large stretch of land rich in coal is called a coal field .
注意其反义词组是：be low in 含量低。be high in 含有大量的……
15. too much 过于多的（修饰不可数名词、作主语、作宾语、作表语）。而much too修饰形容词和副词。
She gets up much too early , because she has too much work to do every day .
16 . take exercise 运动；锻炼
You need to take more exercise if you want to keep healthy .
She ate too much and did not take any exercise .
17. put on weight 增加体重；发胖。lose weight 减少体重。
Too many sweets and not enough exercise will make you put on weight .
To the great joy of her , she has lost much weight .
18. in the form of 以……的形式
He made the suggestion in the form of a question .
All sounds travel in the forms of waves .
Water exists in the form of ice , snow , steam , etc.
19. one person in ten = one-tenth = one person out of ten 十分之一的人
注意区别：ten to one 十有八九，有可能
20. by the age of 在……岁前；不超过……岁。by 在这里相当于 before 。
She had had three children by the age of 35 .
He had been in the army for two years by the age of 18 .
注意：at the age of 在……岁时。试对比：
She married at the age of 30 .
She had been married by the age of 30 .
21. put … in order 把……按照顺序排列好
22 . value for money 合算，花钱值得
23 . scores of 几十的，大量的，许多的（修饰可数名词）
24 . value of money 合算，花钱值得
25 . lose weight 减少体重
26 . die from heart illnesses 死于各类心脏疾病
1. Even when + 从句
Even when you are asleep , you are using energy . 甚至在你睡觉时，你也在消耗能量。
Even when it is in August , the weather there is very cold .
Even when he was taking a holiday he was worried about his work .
2 . 主语 + be considered + to be + 主语补足语
The Chinese diet is considered to be the healthiest in the world . 中国饮食被认为是世界上最健康的饮食。
〖明晰〗consider 做“认为”时可以带不定式的复合结构，即：主语 + consider + 宾语 + 不定式（主要是 to be 做宾语补足语）。如果将宾语变为主语，则 consider 用被动语态，原来作宾补的不定式便变成为主语补足语。注意：to be 常常被省略后成为：consider + 宾语 + 名词（或者形容词）。
He considered the task to be the most difficult one . → The task was considered to be the most difficult one by him .
We all consider his suggestion to be reasonable . → His suggestion is considered to be reasonable .
We consider this (to be) a useful book . → We consider this book useful .
1 . When playing football or basketball , you might be using 400 calories an hour . 踢足球或者打篮球时，你每小时可能要消耗 400 卡能量。
〖释疑〗连词 when , while 引起的时间状语从句，如果从句中的主语与主句中的主语是同一人或物时，则可以省略主谓语，变成“When / while + ing”这中结构。
While he was doing the experiment , he noticed something strange . = While doing the experiment , he noticed something strange .
2 . In some parts of Britain , one person in ten , by the age of thirty , has no teeth left . 在英国有些地方，十分之一的人年方三十，牙齿就掉光了。
〖释疑〗 one person in ten 即 one person in ten persons 的省略，其意思为“十个中有一个人”。与 one person in ten 类似的结构有：one person out of ten , one out of ten persons 。但是，ten to one 是“十有八九，很可能”。
Two teachers in ten are against this plan .
Three out of four people (= Three fourths of the people ) went there to have a look .
It will rain tonight ten to one .
另外，left 为过去分词作定语修饰 teeth ，其意思是“剩余的”。
There is but one chance left . 只剩下一个机会。
3 . scores of people went there in the first few days after its opening . 开张的头几天，许许多多人到那家餐馆去就餐。
〖释疑〗after 为介词，其后的物主代词所有格 its 及名词 opening (开张，开幕；开放)构成介词短语作状语。in the first few days “在头几天里”，这里，the first 不是“第一”，当其后接复数名词时，意思是“头几个，第一批”。
I was one of the first people to visit the newly built factory .
One day , in Philadelphia , three men walked into the （1）Street Station . One of them went to the Information Center to check the departure-arrival listings (一览表) . There he （2） out that the three （3）train to New York was going to leave an hour later that day .
When he told his friends about the （4）, they suggested that they all（5）to a nearby bar to wait . So （6）they went .
About an hour （7）, they returned to the station laughing and talking . When they arrived at the right （8）, they saw the train was already moving slowly （9）the station .
All the three men ran （10）the train shouting , “Wait ! Wait ! Come back !”Two of them （11）up with the last car , （12）the railing (扶手) of the back platform (车厢后门台) , pulled themselves （13）, and got on the moving train . （14）this time , the third man had stopped （15）. As he hopelessly watched the train （16）out of the station , he could still see his friends wave and （17）them call . At first he had a confused (慌乱的) look （18）his face . Then after a short （19）, he turned away and slapped (掌击) his knee as he laughed （20）laughed .
A man （21）nearby , who had seen it all , turned to him and asked , “What\'s so （22）, fellow ? After （23）, your two friends made it and you didn\'t . ”
The man was still laughing so hard （24）he had tears in his eyes as he replied , “You don\'t understand . Those two fellows came to see me （25）. ”
1 . A . Thirty B . Thirteen C . Three D . Thirtieth
2 . A . worked B . made C . sent D . found
3 . A . o\'clock B . time C . hours D . hours\'
4 . A . delay B . accident C . tickets D . lateness
5 . A . went B . go C . left D . visit
6 . A . on B . in C . off D . that
7 . A . late B . later C . after D . before
8 . A . stop B . track C . station D . way
9 . A . into B . away C . of D . out of
10 . A . on B . up C . from D . after
11 . A . put B . ran C . kept D . caught
12 . A . seized B . held C . took D . shook
13 . A . on B . up C . in D . off
14 . A . By B . Till C . At D . Since
15 . A . to run B . waving C . shouting D . running
16 . A . pulled B . pulls C . pull D . be pulled
17 . A . hear B . listen to C . watch D . understand
18 . A . in B . on C . of D . at
19 . A . moment B . minute C . running D . rest
20 . A . or B . and C . after D . but
21 . A . stand B . stands C . standing D . stood
22 . A . exciting B . happy C . funny D . interesting
23 . A . it B . that C . all D . this
24 . A . when B . before C . that D . as
25 . A . out B . away C . off D . leave
答案：1 ― 5 DDAAB 6 ― 10 CBBDD 11 ― 15 DABAD 16 ― 20 CABAB 21 ― 25 CCCCC
赏析：1 . D . 根据句意，需要填数词，the 后面跟序数词。2 . D。out 和 find 搭配是“发现、弄清”的意思。根据上一句话，他们当中的一个人去“the Information Center”，目的就是为了弄清火车开车的时间。3 . A。three 和 o\'clock 连用是三点钟。4 . A。根据上文，他把火车延期这件事告诉了他的朋友。“delay”是延期之意，而 accident 是突发事件，tickets 是票，lateness 是“迟”的名词形式，均不合题意。5 . B。suggest 作“建议”解，后接从句，从句用虚拟语气“should + 动词原形”，should 可以省略。6 . C。so位于句首，引起倒装，go 与 off 连用是“去”之意；而 go on 是“继续”的意思；go in 是“进入状态”之意；go that 不是固定搭配，无词意。7 . B。他们三人进了酒巴，等了一会之后，故选 later。8 . B。track 是“铁轨”之意，与“rail”同义。stop 意为“停止”或“公共汽车站”；station 意为“火车站”；way 是“方法、道路”。此处说的是他们到了上火车的站台，也就是这列火车所在的铁轨处。9 . D。根据下文，三个人都 shouting , “Wait ! Come back!”，一定是火车离开了车站，故选out of。10 . D。因为火车已经开走，所以三个人只能跟在后面。11 . D。catch up with 为固定搭配，是“赶上”之意。12 . A。seize 作“紧抓”解；hold 意为“握住”；take意为“拿”；shake 意为“摇动”。由于他们迫切的心情，所以此刻一定要抓住。13 . B。pull 与 up 搭配是使他们能够跟住火车，而 pull on 是“戴上”的意思，pull off 是“脱下”的意思，pull in 是“车进站”的意思。14 . A。by 指“在这个时候”；till 表示时间时，指“到……时”；而 at this time 提“在此刻”；till 用于肯定句，与延续性动词连用；since 是“自从……”的意思，不合题意，因为三个人从追火车到此时是有一段时间的，故答案应选A。By。15 . D。stop doing something 是停止做某事，因为第三个人赶不上火车了，只好不跑了。stop to run 是停下来去跑的意思，不符合题意。16 . C。watch 后接不带 to 的动词不定式作宾语补足语。17 . A。空白处的动词和 wave 相并列，hear 指听见，而 listen to 指听的动作。C和D不合题意。故答案为A。18 . B。on his face 意为“在脸上”，指表情。19 . A。moment 片刻，minute 分钟。此时应该是过了片刻，而不是一分钟。故答案选A。20 . B。用 and 连接两个并列成分。21 . C。standing 是现在分词作定语，修饰 A man。其他三项不能作定语。22 . C。funny 是“滑稽、可爱”的意思。那个人看见两个人上了火车，第三个人没上去还大笑，便觉得可笑。23 . C。after 与 all 搭配，表示“毕竟”的意思。24 . C。so… 与 that 连用，表示“如此……以至于”。25 . C。see somebody off 意为“给某人送行”，see somebody out 意思是“把某人送到门口”，不合题意，see 与 away 搭配不成立，see 与 leave 搭配是不和题意的。
On Sunday morning , a priest（牧师） told the people 1 . _____
coming in the church that their church was in need of 2 . _____
repairs . Some of them said they would glad to give 3 . _____
five or ten dollars each in order that make the repairs . 4 . _____
But the richer man in the town only stayed in his seat 5 . _____
and said nothing . Suddenly a small piece of ceiling 6 . _____
fell down right in the rich man\'s head . He stood up 7 . _____
at once and said that he would give out ten dollars . An 8 . _____
old man in the back looked down toward the ceiling and 9 . _____
said“Hit him again !”All the people were laughed . 10 . ____
答案：1. On → One。这里不是泛指星期天上午，而是具体的一个星期天的上午。 2. in → into 。3. would 后加 be 。因 glad 是形容词。4. that → to 。5. richer → richest 。因比较的范围是“in the town”。6. √。7. in → on 。8. 去out 。9. down → up 。10. 去掉 were 。此处是在场的人都笑了，而并非被嘲笑。
1 . 全部倒装 (即整个谓语结构放在主语前面)
(1) “There + be + 主语 + 其它”。本句型主要表示“有，存在；出现”等概念。
There is no desk in the room .
(2) “There (Here , Now , There) + come (go 或 be) + 主语”。这里的 There , Now 等并不指具体的地点和时间；除 then 外，其余句子均用一般在时。
There comes the bus .
但如果这时的主语是人称代词时，主谓不倒装。如：Here he comes .
(3) 直接引语的全部或一部分放在句地，其结构是“直接引语 + 谓语 + 主语”。如：
“Let\'s go , ”said he .
(4) “方位词 + 不及物动词 + 主语”。其常用的动词有go , come 等。如：Away went the boy .
但是如果主语是人你代词时，主谓也不倒装，可将上句改为：Away he went .
(5) “地点状语 + 谓语 + 主语”。
In front of the house sat a small boy .
(6) “so + 助词 + 主语”。常用的助词有 be (是) ，have (有) ，助动词或情态动词。这一句型是对前面内容的肯定，表示“另一个 (或物) 也一样”。如：
― He is a student .
― So am I .
― He likes skating .
― So does she .
Son :“You promised to buy me a dictionary . ”
Father :“So I did .”
(7) “Neither (nor) ”+ 助词 + 主语”。这一句型与上一句型基本相同，只不过其意思是表示否定而已。如：I couldn\'t do it . Neither could he .
(8) 为避免句子头重脚轻而将表语前置，其结构是：“表语 + 系动词(可加上助动词) + 主语 + 其它”。Such would be our home in the future .
2 . 部分倒装 (即部分谓语放在主语之前)
(1) “否定词 + 谓语第一部分 + 主语 + 谓语第二部分 + 其它”。常用的否定词有never , seldom , little等；谓语第一部分通常是be , have , 助动词或情态动词。Never could I forget the days .
如果没有前面提及的谓语第一部分，则需要加上do，或 does 或 did，且后面的动词要用原形。如：
Little did she know that she was very ill .
(2) “Only + 状语 + 谓语第一部分 + 主语 + 谓语第二部分”。但在这一句型中，主句倒装而从句不倒装。
Only after being asked three times did he answer me .
Only after he finished his task did I let him go .
(3) “No sooner (Hardly) + had + 主语 + 过去分词 + than(when) + 从句”。这两句的意思是……就……”、“刚……就……”。
Hardly had I sat down when the telephone rang .
(4) “Not only + 谓语第一部分 + 主语 + 谓语第二部分 + 其它 + but also + 并列句(可以是省略的) 。”
Not only was everything that he had taken away from him , but also his German citizenship .
“Were (Had或Should) + 主语 + 谓语第二部分 + …… + 主语”。
Had you worked harder , you would have passed the exam .
(6) as 引导的让步状语从句，其句型一般为“形容词(名语／动词) + as + 其它”。
Pretty as the is (= Though she is pretty) , she is not clever .
Child as he is , he knows a lot .
Try as he might , he would fail again .
3 . 作句型转换时的两点注意情况：
(1) 要分清两种倒装句 , 即全部倒装和部分倒装。
(2) 有的复合句是主句倒装，有的是从句倒装，要加以分清。如：Only after his mother came back was he able to go to school . (主句倒装)
Child as he is , he can solve the problem . (从句倒装)
A . ① I want one magazine ______ . ( read )
② My teacher wanted me ______ this question . ( answer )
③ The woman wanted her husband ______ at once . ( examine )
④ My bicycle wants _______ . ( repair )
B . ① What made you ______ so ? ( think )
② The girl was made _______ a man she didn\'t love at all . ( marry )
③ The show made me _______ in the study of science . ( interest )
④ He raised the picture to make everyone _______ clearly . ( see )
⑤ He raised his voice to make himself _______ . ( hear )
⑥ My father himself made some candles _______ light . ( give )
⑦ The boss made the workers _______ day and night . ( work )
C . ① You\'d better get your own room _______ . ( clean )
② Yesterday he got his wallet _______ . ( steal )
③ You should get your friends _______ you . ( help )
④ The lecture got us _______ . ( think )
⑤ Don\'t get ________ in the rain . ( catch )
D . ① Did you see somebody _______ into the room ? ( steal )
② I saw him _______ in the room at that time . ( read )
③ She was glad to see her child ________ good care of . ( take )
④ I saw her _______ at the windows , thinking . ( seat )
⑤ She was seen ________ here . ( come )
E . ① I like _______ very much . ( swim )
② I don\'t like _______ TV at this time . ( watch )
③ He never likes _______ at the meeting . ( praise )
④ I feel like _______ to the cinema . ( go )
⑤ Would you like ______ with me ? ( go )
F . ① The man ______ at the meeting now is from the south . ( speak )
② I don\'t know the professor ______ at the meeting tomorrow . ( speak )
③ He is the professor _______ to dinner . ( invite )
G . ① It was so cold and he had the fire _______ all night long . ( burn )
② I have a lot of exercises ________ today . ( do )
③ \"Do you have nay clothes _______ today ? \"asked Mother . ( wash )
④ You\'d better have that bad tooth _______ out . ( pull )
⑤ I want to have him _______ a car for me . ( find )
H . ① He doesn\'t do anything but _______ all day . ( play )
② We have no choice but _______ . ( obey )
③ I\'m thinking of how _______ my English . ( improve )
④ He made an apology for ______ late . ( be )
I . ① He told us about his trip in an _______ voice . ( excite )
② He told us his story in a _______ voice . ( tremble )
③ At the sight of a snake , the little girl was very _______ . ( frighten )
④ The boy was _______ , so I didn\'t believe him again . ( disappoint )
J . ① He is looking forward to ________ college . ( enter )
② He is looking forward to ________ nothing . ( see )
K . ① When he heard the news , he couldn\'t help ________ with joy . ( jump )
② I couldn\'t help ______ by the beauty of nature . ( strike )
③ Sorry , I can\'t help ______ the housework today . ( do )
L . ①______ enough time , we\'ll do it better . ( give )
②______ a candle , he went on reading . ( light )
③______ from the hill , the park looks more beautiful . ( see )
④______ the people well , we must work hard at our lessons . ( serve )
答案：A. 1.to read 2. to answer 3. (to be) examined 4. repairing / to be repaired B. 1. think 2. to marry 3. interested 4. see 5. heard 6. to give 7. working C. 1. cleaned 2. stolen 3. to help 4. thinking 5. caught D. 1. steal 2. reading 3. taken 4. seated 5. to come E. 1. swimming 2. to watch 3. being praised 4. going 5. to go F. 1. speaking 2. to speak 3. invited G. 1. burning 2. to do 3. to be washed 4. pulled 5. find H. 1. 1. play 2. to obey 3. to improve 4. being I. 1. 1. excited 2. trembling 3. frightened 4. disappointing J. 1. 1. entering 2. see K. 1. 1. jumping 2. being struck 3. (to) do L. 1. Given 2. Having lit 3. Seen 4. To serve
请以 My Favorite Newspaper 为题用英语写一篇80― 100词的短文，介绍21世纪报(21st Century)。短文应包括下面表格中所提供的内容。可以适当发挥，但应注意紧扣全篇主旨。
报纸名称及使用语言：21st Century , 英文报纸
版面内容：News of the Week , Today\'s World , Language Class , Sports and Music , Students Report
参考用语：publish (v . )，sections including，pictures , articles，improve one\'s English get information, be popular with
My Favourite Newspaper 21st Century is my favorite newspaper . It is an English language newspaper which is published in Beijing each week . It has sections of different kinds , including News of the Week , Today\'s World , Language Class , Sports and Music and Students Report . There are plenty of beautiful pictures and interesting articles in it .
I enjoy reading the paper . I read it to improve my English . I have learnt a lot of new words and useful expressions . Besides , I can get information about different things , from politics to sports and music . 21st Century is very popular with students and English learners . I love it .
高一英语第十五单元Healthy Eating (健康饮食)
时间： 2008-08-03 栏目： 高一英语教案